When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell... 5/28/23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Not open for further replies.

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Happy Memorial Day!

To all that have served and still serving our country, THANK YOU!!!

Let's see what classics you have found from the past week. Whether it be bike related or not

Please include pictures as we do love pictures.

I bought this large 3” medal from 1934. Ford gave these to employees. Unlike the common 1.5 inch that were given out to people at the fair, this employee one is pretty rare.
2A3D3AB9-6ADC-45A6-A0A3-AAF41BF529EA.jpeg

DCB3D03E-C4FC-4250-815D-F4639FEE3006.jpeg

Got a few gems this week-
I found a catalog that shows a variation of one of my favorite trick bikes which I suspected was professionally built but now I know by who!

Got a great little bicycle tip tray(?), I can imagine it on a bike shop front desk.

Last bit, a set of killer bars that very closely resemble the Orient bars of choice for the motor pacers and multi machines.

Trick bike Catalog.jpg

Trick Bike Catalog2.jpg

Trick bike from auction.jpg

tip tray.png

Possible Orient bars.png

Possible Orient Bars2.png

Picked up a few things from a local friend/ collector I’ve know for 30 + years

8FD777C6-9E8A-4B46-8C0C-9D60424D9F53.jpeg1949? Shelby Airflow. I know guard is wrong but have correct one on it’s way.E3CB6075-9935-457F-889B-287C571790D7.jpegNot my cup of tea but basically had this violet Hollywood thrown in on deal for Airflow. I’m a sucker for violet schwinns and tired of seeing this one deteriorating outside his garage the last year. If I don’t flip I can at least use modern drop center rims/ shimano coaster or baskets on something.( someone installed ballooners on it).9DD0CA7D-59E6-40B4-B353-D4850926D0EA.jpegAlso got this stuff from him, love these old glass automotive reflectors, they’ll find homes on a couple of my bikes. The bag looks military and has seat straps like a tool bag? The car, I just like airflow stuff and actually think I owned years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back