When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your favorite motorcycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Been riding this around town a bit the past few weeks. About to hit 7600 original miles.

IMG-8531.jpg

IMG-8532.jpg

Well, here's my motorized 2 wheel journey.
I started with a BSA M20 and as soon as I got it running my friend wanted to trade for it and I got his Coventry Eagle (didn't run).

bsa 013.jpg

GQ-J2ztppHGjDMH1cxRqxA.jpg

I loved the Coventry Eagle but spent thousands on getting it running. I had it running but not well, so I went back to the BSA where parts are more available. I have to say that I fell in love with the style of the frame and tank. I also had my first tribute bike built.
0000002.jpg

2012-07-30_16-53-30_44.jpg

I had another idea for a tribute and sold the first one to finance it. Being raise in the mid-west, I had to go with a Chicago PD bike.
4 - Copy.jpg

Time went by and I hit Dan up to challenge him with another custom tribe build. This one was a large full size, all motorcycle, five speed ride. The Chicago build and BSA funded this one.
20230215_171536.jpg

I sold the Hammond build a couple months ago and I'm on the hunt for a 1930-mid 40's bike. This time, looking to drop the cash for a dream bike.

To be continued......

Back