When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fair Lady Tire Help

-

prairieschooner

Finally riding a big boys bike
I am a bit confused and really could use some help here. From my searching I have found that the Fair Lady uses 20" X 1.75" Front & Rear on S7 Rims. I found these tires but the seller states S2 Rims and there is my confusion... seems that the 20 X 2.125 tires use the S2 Rims. I am trying to find a small brick for the front with a slick type rear and it is getting difficult.
Would the 1.75 Tires work with the S7 Rim? and is there anything specific about that Rim?
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Stupid question (maybe)
Can I put S2 tires on S7 Rims? would like to get a rear tire for the Fair Lady that is more like the original and having a hard time finding one.

I am a bit confused and really could use some help here. From my searching I have found that the Fair Lady uses 20" X 1.75" Front & Rear on S7 Rims. I found these tires but the seller states S2 Rims and there is my confusion... seems that the 20 X 2.125 tires use the S2 Rims. I am trying to find a small brick for the front with a slick type rear and it is getting difficult.
Would the 1.75 Tires work with the S7 Rim? and is there anything specific about that Rim?
Thanks in advance,
Steve
Fair lady = S-7
Not S-2

Stupid question (maybe)
Can I put S2 tires on S7 Rims? would like to get a rear tire for the Fair Lady that is more like the original and having a hard time finding one.
They did make rear slik tires for the S-7 but not all bike came with them. I believe Fair Ladys came brick pattern S-7 tires front and back

Back