When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Before and after

-
Little thrown together spare parts build for my mother in law. 1946 LaSalle badged Schwinn. Yellowband 2 speed kickback.

IMG_2508.jpeg

IMG_2664.jpeg

IMG_2665.jpeg

IMG_2666.jpeg

IMG_2667.jpeg

This was a fun Rat project a friend brought me a while back. He wanted an "Odd Rocket" he got it!! One of his favorite pit bikes to ride! He wanted me to base the bike around the old home grown checkerboard fenders, needless to say taking a tank I had and making it blend in with the fenders was the most challenging part of the build. A fair amount of work went into this one, all the way around.

Before

20200321_143538.jpg

After

20210329_130635.jpg

This was a fun Rat project a friend brought me a while back. He wanted an "Odd Rocket" he got it!! One of his favorite pit bikes to ride! He wanted me to base the bike around the old home grown checkerboard fenders, needless to say taking a tank I had and making it blend in with the fenders was the most challenging part of the build. A fair amount of work went into this one, all the way around.

Before

View attachment 1851151

After

View attachment 1851152
What is a pit bike?

Back