When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic American Bicycles (map with 180 brands)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

andrea.bonfanti

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello everybody!
This is my first post so I want to present myself, I am a vintage bike collector (focused on De Rosa) from Italy and having fun making researches on bike history.
I am happy to share this last project of mine, in which I redesign and mapped 180 American brands. Despite it is still a selection out of hundreds, my cut-off is early-90s.
Hope you guys like this, and in case they got printed (big!) and available on www.corsaclassic.com

USA Social small.jpg

Glad to have any feedback! Thanks.

Not to be rude, but you’re missing the big ones! Schwinn and Monark Silver King were in Chicago!

Great map and looks like alot of work!, it's got to be hard to get them all, I don't see Manton & Smith in the Chicago box.

Very cool! 😎😎 Exhausting but fun work I'm sure. Joe Breeze was building Breezer bikes in Marin County in 1977. Mountain Bike Hall of Famer. Perhaps I missed them on your map in my quick scan this morning.

Very cool! Having a thing for maps, I can see having one of these.👍👍

Back