When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipbikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was told FedEx dropped both shipbikes and bikeflights because they saw that people were running businesses through them. They weren’t getting enough money hence the bye bye. Could be wrong though. Ups don’t care, just give them money. Keep in mind these entities never see or touch your package. They’re just some tech people that created an app/ website to get rich. Only when a package gets audited by the carrier do these third party apps know anything.

I shipped a box today with Bikeflights. No problem putting dimensions and weight. Odd sized box. Large and light. I have an account. Maybe that makes a difference. It was very affordable compared to others.
Interesting. I was not logged in. Just using the get a price quote.

I tried getting a quote from bikeflights yesterday and it wouldn’t allow me to enter dimensions. Just predetermined package types. The price of shipping stuff is out of control. To ship a wheel set $70 and up to $300+. Da fuq?
I get box from bike shop and pack my own .I use ups .just shipped 20" BMX .NY to California $175

Bike flights doesn’t weigh or measure…. I always guess, probably shipped 50 packages and never a problem!

I just got a quote for shipping from Maine to California. The extra cost ($20) for a box is bit of a bummer, but at least it will be shipped in a NEW box, with $500 worth of coverage included in the price! So it is still cheaper than using bikeflights.

shipbikes.jpg

Have you had one of those $20.00 boxes in your hands. PURE CRAP single wall poke your finger through it! Personally believe Pirateshipping.com has been the best. Bikes go through UPS. Of course, you'll need to get a real bike box.
🤞 it makes it safely from Maine to CA without part of it sticking out thru that cheaply made but not priced box 🙏

Have you had one of those $20.00 boxes in your hands. PURE CRAP single wall poke your finger through it! Personally believe Pirateshipping.com has been the best. Bikes go through UPS. Of course, you'll need to get a real bike box.
🤞 it makes it safely from Maine to CA without part of it sticking out thru that cheaply made but not priced box 🙏

NOPE, I haven't seen or used one of those boxes. But, if a bike gets damaged in transit because the box fails, then it is on Shipbikes to go good for it. Either way, I have always preferred shipbikes over bikeflights because of the price difference. I have never used pirate☠️ship, but I did checkout their website this AM and they do show some good rates on shipping that I may use for other items in the future?

I sure you'll be more than happy with Pirate. lmk what you think about those box's please. I had a bike shipped to me it one. OMG I'd never use it.

I sure you'll be more than happy with Pirate. lmk what you think about those box's please. I had a bike shipped to me it one. OMG I'd never use it.

I used Pirate Ship for the first time today to ship a non bicycle related item. I was very happy with the online interface, it was much better than the USPS website, and their pricing was even better than using the USPS website also.......

Back