When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you work on today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Any and all American made bikes are welcome in my workshop. 1989 Huffy Pine River, bought from the original owner who got it for Christmas. It’s getting a full tune up and will be sold. It’s been too long since I got my hands dirty. It’s been well loved but well maintained, it will see the road again.

4C7A73DA-85C7-446C-943B-4743A6651365.jpeg

1D9BACF1-5546-46E5-AB06-767AE43CA3E7.jpeg

built this today out of parts I collected. monark frame, unknown aluminum wheels, nexus 7 speed. rides nice. still have to install chain guard and grips. on the fence on weather to add fenders or not. maybe some shorty's

DSCN0938.JPG

Last edited:
Certainly no classic but built this Radwagon today... It was a birthday gift for my wife and an effort to get the family out of the car. We have tons of events and great spots in town close to us that are now more easily accessible by bike than car. We don't feel comfortable with our daughter riding distance on city streets so this seemed to be the best solution. Took it on a 10 mile shakedown ride and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Still waiting on basket and kid hauling accessories. I'm not quite ready to make the switch but I see gears in my future if I have any chance of keeping up!

IMG_7778.jpg

While spring cleaning the parts shed, Mrs. Skid drags her old Schwinn Speedster out. (Which she hasn't ridden in three years) and wants to start riding it again. Then she finds a Weinmann New Old Stock rear brake and wants it installed on the Speedster. So I spent the better part of the day cleaning tuning and working on her old bike. I still have to trim the cable and adjust the brake, but it's waiting til tomorrow.

speedster1.jpg

speedster2.jpg

Back