When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Have a great World Bicycle Day everyone!
Out on the 1900 'Abingdon' tricycle this afternoon.....
20230603_141948.jpg

...a great test ride until the non drive-side rear wheel started to seize up about a mile from home.
Had to slacken off the wheel nut to free it off and then pushed it home; it doesn't belong to me so I didn't want to risk any potential damage.
Thankfully I managed to remedy the issue relatively quickly at home.
Just took it out for another spin this evening, all is good!
22 miles on this today.

Rode the ‘68 Schwinn through some nearby cities on a long ride around town. Had to stop for a pic at Phil’s Schwinn, my old hometown LBS as a kid.
Got pretty lucky as I got a flat from a small glass shard on the way back home - just as I was turning the corner onto my street!

IMG_4407.jpeg

IMG_4409.jpeg

Last edited:
Strawberry super full moon klunk with Eric and Bob tonight in the Cave Buttes Recreational Area. Fun and different riding off road at night. Lots of mice and toads out that we never see during the day. Thankfully didn’t see any of the snakes that prey on them.
IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0640.jpeg

IMG_0643.jpeg

10 miles in the cool desert night air on my 49 CWC Klunkmaster.

Went for an early ride before church

03817705-68A0-44E6-B59B-3EEA54EFDFB9.jpeg today on a ‘30’s Admiral B-10 E today

F940028C-9D4E-4B08-8D08-820E95491D84.jpegI didn’t ride for almost 30 years, since I began riding about 6 years ago I have to sheepishly admit I haven’t really tried much or mastered riding no hands. Today I did it for first time in propably 35 yrs! Riding bikes is such a freeing experience, riding no hands just took it to the next level! I just kept wanting to do it…

8B89A8E0-257A-421F-AC52-1B76310E59A0.jpeg

85C22EDD-F712-4C60-B107-54688EE1BF54.jpegRode 16 mi today

Last edited:
Back