When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday show and tell June 4, 2023!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Radwagon 4 by Radpower. New to me as well. There is a local company designed by a Georgia Tech grad here in Atlanta... I'd always rather buy local but their similar cargo bike was $1k more. A little steep for a first endeavor. Pretty impressed thus far although it's quite heavy! Will post some updates once we get more use out of it. We have a number of friends that have pretty much replaced the mini van with them as kid haulers. Excited for the possibilities for sure
Wow that is awesome!

My red fellas

5EB9C6B6-64D2-4B9C-853E-4EBEFE3E04B9.jpeg

My '57 Nash Met convert got booted out of the Man Cave II when the '63 Corvette split drove up, so it needed a new cave. Now I can see it from my deck and by moving 2 Vettes have it on the road in no time. ( I'll car cover it in Winter)

IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

54 SHED 2.JPG

IMG_2136.jpg
I had my '54 in my backyard before I sold that too about 7 years ago, even stored it in my shed. No room in the shed now, have a kayak and 9 bikes and a snowblower and................. in that shed now.

IMG_3154.jpg

bk yard door.JPG

back in.JPG

looking at home.JPG

see u in Spring.JPG

IMG_2914.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

My '57 Nash Met convert got booted out of the Man Cave II when the '63 Corvette split drove up, so it needed a new cave. Now I can see it from my deck and by moving 2 Vettes have it on the road in no time. ( I'll car cover it in Winter)

View attachment 1849485

View attachment 1849487

View attachment 1849488

View attachment 1849494 I had my '54 in my backyard before I sold that too about 7 years ago, even stored it in my shed. No room in the shed now, have a kayak and 9 bikes and a snowblower and................. in that shed now.

View attachment 1849486

View attachment 1849489

View attachment 1849490

View attachment 1849491

View attachment 1849492

View attachment 1849493

View attachment 1849495

Nice Nash, man! You have a lot of cool items

got this last week, 2010 furious fuchsia, a one year color that most love or hate. I think I'm done with bikes, and will start collecting mopars, their cheaper than prewar schwinns

View attachment 1848996

View attachment 1848997
Wow Jim congratulations! I know you have been looking for quite some time. The ones I found in Texas were beat by the sun or bird poop . So now that you got that beautiful machine. Do you need Scott and I to drive up from Texas and help you clean out your garage so you can park your new ride.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back