When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marin Museum of Bicycling 8th Anniversary Bike Swap - Saturday June 3rd 2023

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Then there was this guy who had this For sale at $2800,,not my style,but maybe someone on The Cabe ,,I have his info,,so PM me if ya may have an interest,This was over the top,,and comes with all the Lit.,,that the owner saved rite down to the Bill of Sale that I will show on the next page...Enjoy!!!!

SAM_7956.jpg

SAM_7980.jpg

SAM_7955.jpg

SAM_7960.jpg

SAM_7957.jpg

SAM_7976.jpg

SAM_7977.jpg

SAM_7958.jpg

SAM_7959.jpg

SAM_7975.jpg

SAM_7986.jpg

SAM_7974.jpg

SAM_7973.jpg

SAM_7970.jpg

SAM_7971.jpg

SAM_7978.jpg

SAM_7972.jpg

What an awesome meet! I want to first give a big shout out/attaboy to John Drummond/Livmojoe for posting this event on the C.A.B.E. Without his posting we might have missed it completely-thanks John! The museum is fantastic-very well layed out and all top condition bikes and display items-beautifully arranged. Curator/owner Joe Breeze does a great job and has a great support team-many thanks to you guys and gals! If there was one bike that was the buzz for the CABEr's at the show-outside the bikes in the museum-there was an early teens Mead Ranger in Golden brown-still sporting its incredible box pin stripping. See pictures above-this thread. A binder full of factory paperwork-from original sales receipt to letters personalized to new/original owner-outstanding provenance! Hopefully someone got that guys name/number!

Then there was this guy who had this For sale at $2800,,not my style,but maybe someone on The Cabe ,,I have his info,,so PM me if ya may have an interest,This was over the top,,and comes with all the Lit.,,that the owner saved rite down to the Bill of Sale that I will show on the next page...Enjoy!!!!

View attachment 1848629

View attachment 1848631

View attachment 1848632

View attachment 1848633

View attachment 1848634

View attachment 1848636

View attachment 1848646

View attachment 1848648

View attachment 1848649

View attachment 1848668

View attachment 1848669

View attachment 1848670

View attachment 1848674

View attachment 1848691

View attachment 1848692

View attachment 1848693

View attachment 1848695
Probably the nicest original in existence!

At this swap meet, I did bring our Burley mountain bike tandem to sell. Thanks Tyler @mr.cycleplane for letting me display the bike at your space. What's cool about these swap and gatherings, it's also a time when we exchange items, or to deliver. For example, gave two sets of fenders that I had prepared for Jose @SJ_BIKER to roll out. Brought some really nice items for brother @Che that came from SoCal a few weeks ago. I picked up an original sliding Messinger saddle near Fresno from Ryan @Rdoghouse for Gary Quail since it was on the way to SoCal. So in addition to a couple of crusty hoops, spokes, nibs, and hubs for our wheel guy, Mr. Gary Quail, to lace up and build, he also got his awesome seat. Picked up a few stuff given to me from Che @Che. Thanks brother. And bought a few killer items from Tyler, thank you. Always keeping an eye on prewar smalls, I found a very nice condition, clean, prewar finger grips (no holes). For only $5, it was the item that made me smile the most. Had it in my pocket all day. Sorry Che.

Always a blast for me to see and talk with CABErs and friends. That is the most fun for me. And I especially dig listening to Rudy @RUDY CONTRATTI with his unique New York accent/slang. I love it. Thanks Rudy for the poster as well. I promise to frame and proudly display.

CABErs at the swap.jpg

Picture courtesy of @RUDY CONTRATTI. CABErs left to right @Scrick67, @Livmojoe, @tryder, @Che, @Eddie_Boy, @mr.cycleplane and @Laffen_metal_works. Not pictured @Jon Olson, and Gary Quail. Can't leave out the photographer @RUDY CONTRATTI

Marine cycle swap poster.jpg

Killer poster. Thanks Rudy.

Last edited:
Back