When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DoND: Nice Men's Davis Ideal No. 2 Motor Type pedals

-
Shipping
$15
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is a wonderful set of men's Davis Ideal No. 2 Motor Type pedals manufactured by the Davis Sewing Machine Co. of Dayton, OH. Pedals are complete with a nice warm patina and still maintain some of their original nickel finish. Pedal blocks measure 3 3/4" and are in great shape with very little wear and the beginnings of some minor cracking. Axles are straight and the pedals spin beautifully. Right axel has some thread chipping. "DAVIS D.S.M. Co." is legible on both end caps although less so on the left than the right. I'll leave it to the next owner to decide whether to clean these up further or leave as is to show some age. Perfect for your Harley Davidson, Dayton, or other Davis-built bicycle. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus $15 shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

IMG_8054.jpeg

IMG_8050.jpeg

IMG_8052.jpeg

IMG_8060.jpeg

IMG_8058.jpeg

IMG_8055.jpeg

IMG_8057.jpeg

IMG_8056.jpeg

Back