When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s see your NON- BARN Finds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This rocket was being used as a “TV stand” in Texas so I over paid to get it and get it back on the road in Michigan with its brothers and sisters
🤘😎🤘
D61197BD-B247-48EA-800F-E6D322422CB9.jpeg

This one was hanging in the original owners office since day 1.

7B6D74C6-557B-4B3B-86F1-49AA5C6ADCB6.jpeg
It’s a 2005 Trek CNC Rail, that was made as a trade show special.
The founder of Trek Bicycles, John Burke liked it so much, that he decided to authorize a limited run of them for the retail market.
It’s said that the final production run didn’t exceed 200 units.
I wanted to buy one back in 2005, but I had just ponied up some big coin at the time, for a 7 Tours de France commemorative Pilot5.9, so the CNC Rail just wasn’t in the budget.
But, I never forgot that striking looking frame.
Well, fast forward 18 years, and a guy in Las Vegas posted one for sale on eBay.
One of the reasons it was a tough sell originally, was that it was priced at $1,000 dollars, at a time, when the average beach cruiser sold for a $150.
When I looked at the listing and saw that all he was asking, was his original purchase price, I couldn’t hit the Buy it Now fast enough.
It’s not very often that you get second chances in life.
When I contacted the seller about the bike he said, he bought it new, and hung it on the wall of his office for, Object d’ Art.
He Never Rode it!
Not even once!
Crazy!
I made a few equipment changes, for aesthetic reasons, and then took it for a ride.
Here’s a couple of pics from that day.
6B855419-AC6D-4B45-8896-9C22FDBD98F5.jpeg

B5148E40-0840-407F-A21F-A8F00A12D3C7.jpeg
I could practically hear the bike thanking me for giving it some exercise.😎

Last edited:
Back