When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Information about this seat please?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

HerrOtto

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello, I wasn't really sure which forum to post this. Can anyone tell me anything about this seat in the attached photos? It has written on it "Special" Superior quality, Gents Model. I can find no information on the internet. Thank you

Puch 4.jpg

Puch 1.jpg

Puch.jpg

Looks like a reproduction saddle for High Wheel bike. Doing a search it looks like this style is being made in India, they may be made specifically for the High Wheel bike crowd.

Looks like the same saddle on Worthpoint here, but clearly not 100 years old like they claim.

Looks like a reproduction saddle for High Wheel bike. Doing a search it looks like this style is being made in India, they may be made specifically for the High Wheel bike crowd.

Looks like the same saddle on Worthpoint here, but clearly not 100 years old like they claim.

There is or was a shop in Alameda, Cali a few years back that manufactured replicas of the old high wheels and they also made and sold those saddles.
Found them. Looks like they're still going, or at least they were in Jan 2022.
http://hiwheel.com/

1686115290019.png

There is or was a shop in Alameda, Cali a few years back that manufactured replicas of the old high wheels and they also made and sold those saddles.
Found them. Looks like they're still going, or at least they were in Jan 2022.
http://hiwheel.com/

View attachment 1850630
Greg is a Caber and he's very busy these days. He's a neighbor, the shop is about a mile from my house. He's a great source of information when it comes to TOC bikes of all kinds having grown up with this hobby. His dad originally owned the business.

Back