When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fair Lady Tire Help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nope, they sure didn’t.
Record scratch
Screenshot_20230608-085551.png

Are you going to tell us there is another S7 Slik tire Other than the 20x1-3/4" Gripper?

Record scratch
View attachment 1851173
Are you going to tell us there is another S7 Slik tire Other than the 20x1-3/4" Gripper?

The aftermarket made them for sure. I know there are some S-7 sized Sliks lurking in the bowels of the basement of a local shop. They have two grooves in the tread. Not sure if they are Schwinn branded or someone else like Uniroyal. I'll have to check next time I stop in.

The aftermarket made them for sure. I know there are some S-7 sized Sliks lurking in the bowels of the basement of a local shop. They have two grooves in the tread. Not sure if they are Schwinn branded or someone else like Uniroyal. I'll have to check next time I stop in.

PXL_20230609_002255732.jpg

PXL_20230609_002244142.jpg

PXL_20230609_002318281.jpg

Goodyear Grasshopper is one version. Goodyear put out a great product when it came to the Grasshoppers, just watch out for flat spots. I have not seen any Schwinn branded S7 whitewall grippers, doesn't mean they don't exist. I personally wouldn't chase that unicorn though. Very certain that no one has reproduced an S7 slick, there's just not enough demand. You'll have to find an S7 slick in old stock rubber, and beware of cracked/burst sidewalls.

My original point was that the Gripper Slik was the only Schwinn branded S7 Slick.

Back