When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Huffman Super Streamlines

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
??

I wonder if it's the bowtie decal or some other round decal - and a bike without a badge - or it's a round badge of some sort. It looks too light to be the bowtie??

That red bike is incredible, wow, just - wow... and the bars on it have always got my curiosity.. they are seriously big/wide/deep looking bars. They do look aluminium in the photo dont they..

I wonder if it is even possible to find a set of bars like this?? One thing - do those bars have a hole for wiring and does one of the grips have a horn button on the end? Does anybody know... EDIT - I just realized you can see the horn button in the photo.. They must be rarer than rare bars to find.

The dark red bike just blows me away.

Last edited:
After careful examination, that same decal was on the seat tube on Trudy's SS.

Actually I'm wondering if that decal isn't a little larger than the seat tube decal. I have the dimensions of the seat tube decal and am going to make some of these. If anyone (Scott M.) can provide dimensions of the fender decal I would appreciate it. While we're at it if anyone knows of an original '37 Dayton level bike I would like to know if it has a "Dayton" decal on the down tube. The reasaon I ask is that my '37 Dayton motorbike (Model D4) does and I would assume the SS does as well. I am also going to make this decal as well. V/r Shawn

The decal on our bike isn't as big as the one one the fender. I'll see if I can

take a picture of it. It's very faint.

as mentioned here is a photo of the larger decals.

P1040575_zps5db2ba30-1.jpg

The Catalog pic

The little white thing in the catalog pic doesn't look like the decal though. However it is a drawing so perhaps it's meant to be the decal anyway.

The little white thing in the catalog pic doesn't look like the decal though. However it is a drawing so perhaps it's meant to be the decal anyway.

keep in mind, this is just a drawing, and this item is just a small part of that drawing, and most likely done months in advance of the first bike being built.
that said, here's a close-up of the area in discussion:

side1a_detail_zpsabac20af-1.jpg

Back