When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia twin bar bicycles - how many are out there????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

catfish

Riding an Alexander Rocket Bike
OK. How many of these Columbia Twinbars are known of? I'm not talking about Blackhawks or Falcons, but Twinbars that are actually badged Columbia ??? Lets see some photos! Original paint. Restored. What ever. Let's see them. Here are two to start.

P1011995.jpg
$(KGrHqUOKowFHkG0bFEbBR7dZPk2RQ~~60_57.jpg

P1011995.jpg

$(KGrHqUOKowFHkG0bFEbBR7dZPk2RQ~~60_57.jpg

Ok, so that is three known of..... There has got to be more of these right? Anyone? Come on, let's see some more of these.

There are.

HTML:
I saw one of these about a year ago in an antique mall , and my buddy sold one two years ago at MLC. I will see if he has pics of his old one. Probably would if bought the one in the antique mall but it was just for decoration.

Last edited by a moderator:
HTML:
I saw one of these about a year ago in an antique mall , and my buddy sold one two years ago at MLC. I will see if he has pics of his old one. Probably would if bought the one in the antique mall but it was just for decoration.

Any photos????

Back