When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Off Your Vintage Bicycle Advertising

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
y4y8u4eg-1.jpg

Here is my new sign that I purchased. It is 14' tall and almost 7' wide. Double sided neon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in the world are you planning on putting that sign?

Ha! I am actually not sure where I will put it yet. As far as the story goes... I found it in a warehouse. The sign came from a shop that closed and was torn down. The sign was moved into a warehouse and sat for about 40 years is what I was told. Luckily I was able to purchase it and this weekend it went home with me! I am trying to find pictures of the shop with the sign out front.

Ha! I am actually not sure where I will put it yet. As far as the story goes... I found it in a warehouse. The sign came from a shop that closed and was torn down. The sign was moved into a warehouse and sat for about 40 years is what I was told. Luckily I was able to purchase it and this weekend it went home with me! I am trying to find pictures of the shop with the sign out front.

That shop still exists...well kind of. Hasn't opened to the public for years, but is still there.

I think you win this thread...! Lol

The original store was on union ave in memphis, and was torn down and a ballpark was built there. Yes the company does still exist in memphis but at a different location. The business is closed to the public now, but I have had the privelige to meet and deal with the owner.

14ft sign

The original store was on union ave in memphis, and was torn down and a ballpark was built there. Yes the company does still exist in memphis but at a different location. The business is closed to the public now, but I have had the privelige to meet and deal with the owner.

that's very cool

Back