When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
more pics

Hello! I'm not sure if these are the pictures that you are looking for or not.
IMG_1224.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg
IMG_1226.jpg
IMG_1227.jpg
IMG_1228.jpg
IMG_1229.jpg

We were unable to make out a serial number, but it appears to include an A, 3, and 0.

Thank you for coming back & sharing! Now we can get this thread back on track:cool:

Thank you for returning, Sarabell4 ... the rear-wheel and hub fotos are very nice.

When you have time, could you please take clearer pics of the crank-hanger (see below) ...

Thank You - Sara ..........

............ patric

IMG_1229.jpg

======================
======================

Harley-Davidson Family heirloom

Sara------so much good advice has already been given to you....what an extremely fortunate find. I would be interested in just plain original photographs of the bike because I have only a frame and would like to "attempt" to put it back original. I have been collecting bicycles since leaving the military in 1975. Many thanks! [email protected]

Hi Larry,
Unfortunately, we do not have any original photos of the bicycle "back in the day". :( The only photos that I have of it, are on the first page of this thread.

Sara

Thanks for the memories!

Good morning! I'm not sure if you have heard or not, but we have sold the HD bicycle. I feel confident that it is going to a great new home and owner who will enjoy and treasure it (much more so than we ever did). Thank you to all that responded to this post this summer - your kind words and interest in the bicycle was the best. You shared your knowledge with me and welcomed me into the most interesting world of classic & antique bicycles. I especially enjoyed the awesomely unique personalities that a forum like this brings together. :)

So even though I have no other bicycles to share with you (I doubt there is much interest in my 1980's Schwinn that I still ride...:)), I will be coming back to check things out. History becomes much more interesting the older I get.

Be well & take care,

Sara

"Awesomely unique personalities" - yup, that's us!
Thanks so much for bringing this great bike out into the open - it sure made the day for a lot of us (one in particular).

Back