When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alexander Paris Texas Rocket bicycle count off. Post your bad boy here for all to see

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe any of these were ever sold as completed bikes. I believe that is why you see so much variety from one bike to the next. Were the frames painted to start with? V/r Shawn

Not mine but a cool variation on the forks.

image.jpg

Last edited:
What are you going to change? Is that a repaint now?

Hi, mostly just the paint.... and yes its a repaint..... you can't tell in the photos but it is a really poor paint job that's on it now... like previously stated ... not sure if any were sold as complete bikes..... but if there were some... they are thought to have been pieced together with used parts that were at hand...

Last edited:
Are these the only Alexander Paris Texas Rocket bicycles owned by CABE owners? That is hard to believe. Someone is holding out on his secret stash of Rockets bicycles.

Back