When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hudson racer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
well if you say it that right
thats your opinion
but real person rode and actually raced the bike and used it
so it is really kooler ..than non used collections ..
real bikers respect battel wounds
i guess if you never raced
u will never know..

yeah I have never raced, you got me
and I am far from a real biker, don't even own a motorcycle, I am just a regular small time bike collector
not pretending to be anything more

just a few more picture really helped
thanks Dan
price6.jpg
price1.jpg
price2.jpg
price3.jpg
price4.jpg
price5.jpg

by the looks of it prob before bmx was invented .. maybe it was crashed into a locomotion
incase maybe someone will see a value in it .. its for sale in as is condition nothing to hide on this bike ask for any picks i will be happy to send them

Bent frame is serious to me and I'd pass on it if it was for sale. As far a sentimental value it's what ever you value it to your self but don't think you'll get a pretty penny for it if you sell it. So I'd enjoy it then pass it on to a family member who appreciates the sentimental value as you do.

Bent frame is serious to me and I'd pass on it if it was for sale. As far a sentimental value it's what ever you value it to your self but don't think you'll get a pretty penny for it if you sell it. So I'd enjoy it then pass it on to a family member who appreciates the sentimental value as you do.
thanks thats good advise

Just a quick note for Dan Price:

I think if it's "For Sale" then I'm sure it's supposed to be listed in the For Sale section with a price and not here with "it's For Sale" and "ask for any pics".

I love the head badge… it's unique and beautiful!!

Back