When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ultrasonic cleaning

-

dirt rider

'Lil Knee Scuffer
here is a 1985 rear derailleur in all its original filth 20 mins in the ultrasonic with simple green dilluted to bout 50% and it is as clean as its ever going to get
IMG_3884.JPG
IMG_3888.JPG

Good question - I'm curious as well. I'm planning to use my Harbor Freight coupon on Memorial Day for one of these.

good ol harbor freight . 50 bux if you mix up the coupons right . i havent checked on the service plan with them but for a few bux more you get a good extended warranty . this one is a couple of years old and is still rockin.

We have this one and the next step up here at work. Owners son uses water and water alone. I will look to purchase both once he begins to believe that neither works for crap. meh heheh
Will keep the Simple Green 50/50 in mind.

We have this one and the next step up here at work. Owners son uses water and water alone. I will look to purchase both once he begins to believe that neither works for crap. meh heheh
Will keep the Simple Green 50/50 in mind.

Simple Green can cut way down. 50/50 is too strong. I'd got 10 to 1 with water.

Last edited:
Back