When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quality Bikes - Schwinn 3-Speeds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
A little talk about Schwinn offering quality lightweight bikes at all price levels in their line-up from 1938-1952, with a particular look at a couple of 1940s-era bikes.

https://bikeshedva.blogspot.com/2017/06/quality-american-made-three-speeds.html

20170606_192216%25281%2529.jpg

"When you're buying a bicycle, buy the "best" bike you can afford. Don't go cheap and come away thinking you've got a "better deal" just because you spent less money. Buy the most bike you can afford, whether it's a new bike or a vintage bike."

"Today, we've become accustomed to junk bikes sold in big box stores. We even have come to accept that certain bicycle shops will sell low-end, junk bikes with clunky frames, cheap components, and slap-dash assemblies."

20170609_170519.jpg

That's really nice - those Welterweights are not all that common. Are those the Schwinn Whirlwind tires? I think they were the same as French 650b touring type (?).
Tires are off brand.I have a set of original hurricane 26x1-1/2 tires for it.

Mike, that blue Continental is the only bike I regret selling. It might be time to find another.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Back