When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vesta Accumulator

-

zephyrblau

I live for the CABE
if you were bidding on this chances are good that the seller has already contacted you re: his reserve. ($500)
...or you contacted him requesting reserve info or BIN pricing. I had this in my hands for a day before returning it fully insured w/ signature service. the seller offered to take it back, but I had to resort to a paypal claim to actually receive the funds. the same was true for 2 other transactions and a third which was negotiated down by more than half.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=263089021531

the clever marketing of including pix of other interesting things in the background is typical. suggest not doing business w/ him outside of arms reach. under no circumstances send $$$ using F&F.

vesta_1.jpg

vesta_2.jpg

vesta_3.jpg

vesta_4.jpg

vesta_5.jpg

...or you contacted him requesting reserve info or BIN pricing. I had this in my hands for a day before returning it fully insured w/ signature service. the seller offered to take it back, but I had to resort to a paypal claim to actually receive the funds. the same was true for 2 other transactions and a third which was negotiated down by more than half.
the clever marketing of including pix of other interesting things in the background is typical. suggest not doing business w/ him outside of arms reach. under no circumstances send $$$ using F&F.

They tried the same with me........price of $500 and then dropped to $400
Light was supposed to be original but the bracket was not and they were honest about that.
Didn't sound right so I just hit the good old Deelete button

if you were bidding on this chances are good that the seller has already contacted you re: his reserve. ($500)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/antique-indian-bicycle-light-/263089021531?hash=item3d4153e25b:g:6vwAAOSwWdZZaXRv&nma=true&si=pAnIirzmQEjLndF3d3ZYMAakH5A%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

View attachment 647412

View attachment 647413

View attachment 647414

View attachment 647415

View attachment 647416
It should look like this.
Todd

IMG_4378.JPG

Back