When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Me And My 71 Benelli

-

schwinnman67

Finally riding a big boys bike
This pic was taken last year when I brought my 1971 Benelli Dynamo Compact home to Colorado from West Virginia. Sadly, it was stolen by some low-life out of may garage in June.... My dad bought it brand new in Sellersville Pennsylvania and I learned how to ride it at Fitzsimmons Army Medical Center (we lived on base) in 1976. Sadly the trip to get it was the last trip I got to take with my wife, she was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer 3 weeks after we got back and passed away 4 months later (Debbie 1949-2015)....
2015-05-31d  1971 Benelli Dynamo Compact 65cc.JPG
2015-05-31f Lee with  1971 Benelli Dynamo Compact 65cc.JPG
2015-05-31a  1971 Benelli Dynamo Compact 65cc.JPG

WOW..horrible luck all the way around. So sorry for the loss of your wife. Mine was diagnosed with lung and colon cancer but with catching it soon enough, chemo and surgery, she's still with me after over 50 years married.

Wish you the best!!

Mike

Update..... It has been recovered! I got it back about a month ago, but the thieves messed it up. They painted the whole thing flat black and cut the end panel off the seat. Been trying to track down some pieces (they also changed the handlebars) and hope to get it back in decent shape someday....

Back