When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Compax AD .... redux

-

izee2

Finally riding a big boys bike
Took my 45' military Compax to a parade on Sat. Thanks to one Military reenactor who just happen to have a Thompson tommy gun handy. Had a chance to redo one of the Compax ads. Well almost. Had a great time.
99a342118f6117640e3eb683356ef6cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You look like a flat belly steely eyed death from above paratrooper I mean if you squint your eyes just right and imagine really really hard! Very cool ride I wonder were these ever adopted into the inventory?

Ah My friend. ya noticed the steely eyed stare caused by much sampling of adult beverages the evening before and the once flat belly that is now encased in layers of padding. Ahhh how that Morning sit up ,as I struggle to get out of bed, has made me the man I am today!! Lol

Oh you so funny GI! The thing I noticed in the add is that paratrooper seems to be equipped with some very early equipment he has on a "jump suit" instead of the baggy pants and frock also the reserve chute looks enormous and last but not least a paratrooper always has his hand cupped over the reserve rip cord to avoid it catching on something and deploying. Cool post!

Back