When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Parts Pile Bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A mix of 36 & 37 Colson parts, as well as random saddle & bars I put together the morning of the first annual Coaster Colson Ride

Sorry for the crappy pics. Old phone camera.
full?d=1456778111.jpg

full?d=1456778111.jpg

5 bikes that were all "parts piles" The black 38 was purchased entirely in pieces for the intended project...incredible
puzzle resulting in a complete and very rare bike. The others I built up and restored from parts I was fortunate enough
to locate after years of beating the bushes....

PARTSSSSSS is PARTSSSSSS people.

black.jpg
blue.jpg
marroon.JPG
41.jpg
red.JPG

5 bikes that were all "parts piles" The black 38 was purchased entirely in pieces for the intended project...incredible
puzzle resulting in a complete and very rare bike. The others I built up and restored from parts I was fortunate enough
to locate after years of beating the bushes....

PARTSSSSSS is PARTSSSSSS people.

View attachment 711160 View attachment 711161 View attachment 711162 View attachment 711163 View attachment 711164
Wish I had your parts pile laying around :)

Finally got the camera working again. Seems like the longer I'm in this hobby, the rattier I like 'em. Here's my latest "accomplishment", along with a couple of custom accessories. Because I sometimes forget, the little doll hand points me in the direction that I'm supposed to be going.
IMG_4701.jpeg

IMG_4699.JPG
IMG_4700.JPG

IMG_4698.JPG

Last edited:
I've got one, what image hosts are people using since photobucket lost their minds? I need a new host.

Back