When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 license plate

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
WTB 1941 license plate average condition (type that go on truss rods). Will pay by postal money order. Thanks, Jay

Hey Jay, I just got this one. Watsonville CA. My plan was to put on my 41 Elgin. I'm open though to a trade. What plates have you got? Mike

image.jpeg
Hey Jay, I just got this one. Watsonville CA. My plan was to put on my 41 Elgin. I'm open though to a trade. What plates have you got? Mike

Mike, I would trade you a 1943 Yakima w/the original registration card with it. Comperable condition but might be slightly less? Jay

IMG_20171118_182056.jpg
IMG_20171118_182033.jpg

Hey Jay

I have the 41-42 plate if you're interested. It's a little larger than the one above. The 1938 is only for size reference. It does have an extra hole in the top middle.

Chad

Thanks anyway Chad. I need one with the openings on the side not the top (like on your 1938). Jay

Back