When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1941 license plate

-

1817cent

Riding my 41 Super Deluxe Autocycle
WTB 1941 license plate average condition (type that go on truss rods). Will pay by postal money order. Thanks, Jay

Hey Jay, I just got this one. Watsonville CA. My plan was to put on my 41 Elgin. I'm open though to a trade. What plates have you got? Mike

image.jpeg
Hey Jay, I just got this one. Watsonville CA. My plan was to put on my 41 Elgin. I'm open though to a trade. What plates have you got? Mike

Mike, I would trade you a 1943 Yakima w/the original registration card with it. Comperable condition but might be slightly less? Jay

IMG_20171118_182056.jpg
IMG_20171118_182033.jpg

Hey Jay

I have the 41-42 plate if you're interested. It's a little larger than the one above. The 1938 is only for size reference. It does have an extra hole in the top middle.

Chad

Thanks anyway Chad. I need one with the openings on the side not the top (like on your 1938). Jay

Back