When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1936 Model C. Clunker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Wow, love it. I have a similar frame, it has a BF goodrich badge and I believe it is a 1936. need to pull it out and do some comparisons to this one. Paint is amazing btw!

Thank you all for the comments. Well, here is the update.
So I put the cables on and replaced the cranks. I had to change out the brake leavers. The first ones didn't allow me adjust the cable tension. Last night spent a few hours on the front brakes. It is funny how something so small (as a washer) can turn into a complete rebuild.
I have a Suntour cyclone rear derailleur. It is missing the clamp bolt. I have gone to countless bike shops. And I have been looking on ebay for this clamp bolt. I probably should have just purchased the complete derailleur, like I did today. An expensive bolt.
I was able to put the chain on and ride the bike for the first time. The rear brakes are not performing as well as I thought. They are not grabbing.
Also, I put the badge in place to see if the small screws would secure the badge. These small screws are not screwing into the hole. I am not sure if I have the proper size screws. I am waiting on the clamp bolt before I install the badge. But I might also need some new screws for the badge. It is taped on for the pictures.

The missing cable bolt.

IMG_20171210_161439_1.jpg

IMG_20171210_161502.jpg

Last edited:
Back