When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold TOC Ladies Survivor

-
I have a private message to you on the cabe that you have not answered. Received no emails from you. [email protected]
Phone# (323) 855-9779 call me. You have sold me many bikes without a problem. Time to step up and pull the bike off the internet.
I bought this bike on the cabe from you and you should honor the sale. I have a right to complain.

Bob, I cannot answer your private messages because that is the way you have it set up. I also emailed you twice since Wednesday and they never were returned, so I assume they went through. The email address I used is the one you mention above. There is a definite need for you to look into your messaging systems.
As far as the bike, my first email on Wednesday indicated to you that I also have it listed on Ebay and needed confirmation of your purchase in the form of a return email or payment.
I have heard nothing from you since then until today. I have also emailed you two or three times in the past 7 months with no answers. You might have used a filter to block certain people, like it seems you did on here.
I waited two days for you, but communication is key. I find it impossible to believe that I am the only one that can't get a message to you through the CABE or direct email. Haven't others complained of this?
I did my part and waited much longer than I normally would have, but I had to move on.
My attempt to let you know that I had emailed you twice is right here in this thread for everyone to see.
Saying "I'll buy it" with no follow up in a timely manner doesn't mean it's a done deal.

Last edited:
BOB is a very good buyer($$$$$$$$$$$)....... bud a bad communicator...he never replies (my) mails......it is a pitty

Last edited:
Looks like the bike has been sold on eBay for much more than it was listed for here in the Cabe. Wish we had the room. She's a real beauty!

Back