When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Spring Memory Lane Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
MLC 2018

C44A7E04-8B64-4207-B64C-EDCA327980EA.jpeg

I BET THAT I HAVE BEEN TO MLC 50 PLUS TIMES OVER 29 YEARS!
NOT BRAGGING! JUST SERIOUSLY MLC ALWAYS WAS MY FAVORITE MEET!
GREAT PEOPLE, LARRY HARV, LISA, JERRY & SCOTT.
WEATHER ALWAYS UNPREDICTABLE. BE PREPARED!
DOES NOT LOOK LIKE I CAN MAKE THIS LAST ONE.
WES AKA FENDER DOCTOR, EMERITUS!

So I hear Memory Lane is closing & have heard several different stories but what's the truth? Are they still having the April swap meet because I already bought my plane ticket.

So I hear Memory Lane is closing & have heard several different stories but what's the truth? Are they still having the April swap meet because I already bought my plane ticket.

Yes the swap meet is happening.

La Quinta Inn in Perrysberg/Toledo has rooms, available with breakfast very reasonable rates I even got a Military discount, it’s 20 Miles away.

Big soccer tournament that weekend they told me.

I’m in for my 1st Memory Lane show, question Is there a wife drop off area? If only she knew what I spend.

Mike

Last edited:
my wife lynn drops me of at the meet and goes to grand rapids and bowlingreens . all the shop keepers nos lynn now .you can walk to the down town ,and a nice walk a long the river ,and great place there to eat . also got to be good friends of Kathy and Ron that own the mill bed and brackfast , were going to miss it !!!!! and the guys and grils at the swap we got to no.its like a big family reunion .they come from all over ,we come from Ontario Canada ,allways good to see Harvey and lisa and scott and jerry , and we reelly miss larry , he was a super nice guy , from bicycle larry

DSCF5442 (1).JPG

DSCF5443 (1).JPG

DSCF5478 (1).JPG

DSCF5460 (1).JPG

DSCF5498.JPG

DSCF5415.JPG

DSCF5484 (1).JPG

DSCF5483.JPG

DSCF5515.JPG

DSCF5513.JPG

Reading about Memory Lane closing is a bitter pill to swallow, but when you look at all the great pix that have been posted of past meets, that is when it REALLY HITS YOU. The fun times at this great location will take place just once more, and I will be there , but with a heavy heart.

Back