When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted Oak Clock case

-

tommydale1950

I live for the CABE
I dont know if this is the right place to put this ad but, I am looking for a oak rectangular wall clock case must be old , regulator type ..thanks in advance T

I have a bunch of old vintage clock stuff I’ll look tomorrow to see if I have any housings, not sure tho

I dont know if this is the right place to put this ad but, I am looking for a oak rectangular wall clock case must be old , regulator type ..thanks in advance T
I think I have what you are looking for but it's up at my other home in the mountains. It's old 1930's or 40's oak approximately 26" x 14" X 8" with a beveled glass door. Years ago I bought 21 antique clocks from a dealer, this one had no works in it. If you have a cell phone give me your number and I will send you a couple of pictures of it next time we go back up there in a week or so. Mike ( my cell 7143-369-5974 )

This not for sale, but is this the type you're looking for......
DSC04407.JPG

Last edited:
Back