When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping problem of unassembled bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Junkman Bob

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
What's going on cabers
I am asking you all of your professional option on how I can help out the seller that I just bought a bike from ... the problem is that the seller can't break down bike for shipping due to condition of bike . Looks like he may have to ship out still put together ... is there any advice on what we could do ... this is his first sale and my first purchase here on the cabe .. the bike is in New York and needs to make it too Chicago
Any info will be helpful

I second Amtrak. I used to ship many bikes by them years ago. All you did was take off seat, turn down and twist handlebars, and take off pedals. Into the box it went. They even had the boxes to pack it in. About 12 years ago I send bikes from N.Y. to Calif. for about $70. Worth a shot, seems you have nothing to loose in looking into it. Good luck.

I second Amtrak. I used to ship many bikes by them years ago. All you did was take off seat, turn down and twist handlebars, and take off pedals. Into the box it went. They even had the boxes to pack it in. About 12 years ago I send bikes from N.Y. to Calif. for about $70. Worth a shot, seems you have nothing to loose in looking into it. Good luck.
Thanks guys

Plan C would be to take it to a good bike shop with a vintage guy that can advise/break it down. It has to come apart at some point and it is safer to ship broken down and well packed.

What's going on cabers
I am asking you all of your professional option on how I can help out the seller that I just bought a bike from ... the problem is that the seller can't break down bike for shipping due to condition of bike . Looks like he may have to ship out still put together ... is there any advice on what we could do ... this is his first sale and my first purchase here on the cabe .. the bike is in New York and needs to make it too Chicago
Any info will be helpful

what part of ny?

Back