When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The backwards fender trend

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
a buddy of mine likes to slide the rear fender back until it almost hits the ground. not sure what the thinking is on that either.

Wow, I also thought the backwards fender was by accident, didn't know it was a "trend". Man, I'm out of the loop on whats hip now days.

Our society is done for
20180121_122108.jpg

Passing the time, while looking on ebay as well as Craigslist for project bike , I noticed across about 6 bikes that had the front fender mounted backwards. Did I miss the memo, or something?

I wonder if this is WALMART'S fault?

I googled "backwards front fender" and in 2014 Yahama sent from the factory motorcycles with the front fender on backwards. I guess they were Wal-Mart ready out of the box.

I was wondering how far back this trend went - I remembered buying the bike below and went to look when it was bought - 2/11/2015. The fender(s) are no longer a part of the bike.... I guess I was bucking the trend and didn't know there was one!
Ad Photo:
61 C147366 A 24.jpg

After photo:
61 C147366 B 24.jpg

I'm not sure the ride was affected, but I like it better without the "Reverse Front Fender"

REC

Last edited:
Back