When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Stingray & Muscle Bike Collection Selling

-

SS Man

On Training Wheels
Hello, Interested in adding to your existing bike business ?. How about starting your own turn key bicycle business, bike sale, repairs, restorations. I have been selling collector bikes for over 25 years, I will sell the entire collection, as well as all the parts, for all Stingrays, dozens of new Stingray & all Krate Seats, Frames, Fenders, Wheels all sizes, Tons of Slicks, Knobbies, Gripper, Everything a lot of new rechromed vintage bars, springersJust to much to list. Now the entire collection is over 350 complete bicycles.
If not interested in the whole lot I will sell in 3-lots and all the parts in a final lot.
Sale Lot #1 includes 70 Complete Bicycles Rare bikes-Krates-Stingrays Etc.
Sale Lot #2 includes 114 Complete bikes all assembled
Sale Lot #4 The entire collection including all parts & Tools needed
Lot # 1 is $29,000
Lot # 2 is $31.000
Lot # 3 is for appox 250 more bikes For $ 20.000
Entire Collection including all bikes and all Parts for $75.000
I have priced all these bikes very low, at todays market. This is a good investment for rite person or business. I have done very well over the last 25 years, But my focus is in Restorations of Muscle cars & all Honda Minitrails. I have just posted Videos on both Honda CT-70 YouTube Collection, As well as Stingray Bicycle collectiin on youtube as well. Please call, text, or email me for all the details. I ask only serious contact me, and no wheeler dealer guys. Thank You.

Rick 530-515-3734
Email- [email protected]

Very interesting nice mix of collection! For someone whit all the money and space enjoy the video!!!

Back