When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is It Just Me.....Quality / Super Nice Bikes 4-Sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Its true, if your goal is to acquire nice bikes, this is how you do it. For me though its all about hunting for fresh finds. Once a bike is in the collector circuit it loses a lot of its appeal for me.
I've only had this opportunity a few times, but I'm OK with owning a bike out of a collection...as long as it hasn't been "collectorized" & paraded all over the Cabe, FB & other interweb outlets like crazy. Even then, sometimes you can't be picky.

I think alot of what is happening now is less to do with tax refunds than it is the more advanced collectors selling off some of their lesser bikes in the run in to the ML/AA shows so they have some cash to spend on their next big thing. It's a good opportunity for middle end buyers on the Cabe to upgrade to rarer better models. Thinking about it, I don't have many bikes in my collection that didn't come from another bike guy or collection. The good ones are just too hard to find. I'll be looking for sure but I don't want to be looking forever. There is something to be said about not over exposing a bike, a good observation Mike. Something to think about if you are likely just going to sell it down the road. If you are keeping it forever then go ahead and broadcast it!:cool:

I think alot of what is happening now is less to do with tax refunds than it is the more advanced collectors selling off some of their lesser bikes in the run in to the ML/AA shows so they have some cash to spend on their next big thing. It's a good opportunity for middle end buyers on the Cabe to upgrade to rarer better models. Thinking about it, I don't have many bikes in my collection that didn't come from another bike guy or collection. The good ones are just too hard to find. I'll be looking for sure but I don't want to be looking forever. There is something to be said about not over exposing a bike, a good observation Mike. Something to think about if you are likely just going to sell it down the road. If you are keeping it forever then go ahead and broadcast it!:cool:
I want to follow along.
Collector bikes broadcasted are not as desirable??
Unless I'm going to keep forever?
How does someone do that?
I will ride it or sell it; taking pics as long as I get to.
I'm not at that Collector level.....
IMG_E1600.JPG

Back