When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

.Vintage Bicycles and Collectables Swap 6/23/18 in San Jose, CA.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Frosty

Finally riding a big boys bike
Canceled
Sorry fellas if you planed on coming tomorrow. i had to postponed it till the 23rd. but only gotten a few messages from a few guys that are interested in participating, doesn't seem to be of interest to anyone.

pickers fair.jpg

Last edited:
I was sad that Trail head closed for good.....but this is the best news ever for the classic bikers and lovers of vintage related goodies!!
Frosty is the man!!

Last edited:
Putting together a vintage bike and collectables swap meet for the 408 this summer. Spaces available second Saturdays in June, July, August, and September. In Coyote, California. Only 15 minutes south of Down town San Jose. 35 minutes to Santa Cruz, an hour south of San Francisco. Ideal location Just off 101 and Baily exit. Vender spots Available for Vintage Bikes, Antiques, and Vintage Collectables. Venders of Vintage items only invited to sell. Taking reservations for June now. Limited to 15 venders maximum with 4 spots already reserved.View attachment 791672

count me. in great location

Putting together a vintage bike and collectables swap meet for the 408 this summer. Spaces available second Saturdays in June, July, August, and September. In Coyote, California. Only 15 minutes south of Down town San Jose. 35 minutes to Santa Cruz, an hour south of San Francisco. Ideal location Just off 101 and Baily exit. Vender spots Available for Vintage Bikes, Antiques, and Vintage Collectables. Venders of Vintage items only invited to sell. Taking reservations for June now. Limited to 15 venders maximum with 4 spots already reserved.View attachment 791672

Is anyone organizing a vintage ride, after the ride?

Hey there Cabers . Already Already getting quite a bit of interest in this event.
What I have planned so far is.

A slow pedal race, grand prize will be a 1960s Schwinn Pixie. Head-to-head Head-race, 100 feet last guy to cross the finish line without putting his foot down wins.

Adult Tricycle race... But the tricycles are not adult size. Winner takes home a vintage Tricycle.

And then I've had a few people ask me if there will be a vintage ride well I happen to be two blocks away from an amazing Trail.
Trying to find someone to help me with organizing the ride. I figure we could all head out about 2 when the swap has died down. Here is a time laps of the trail 2 blocks qway.

Hey there Cabers . Already Already getting quite a bit of interest in this event.
What I have planned so far is.

A slow pedal race, grand prize will be a 1960s Schwinn Pixie. Head-to-head Head-race, 100 feet last guy to cross the finish line without putting his foot down wins.

Adult Tricycle race... But the tricycles are not adult size. Winner takes home a vintage Tricycle.

And then I've had a few people ask me if there will be a vintage ride well I happen to be two blocks away from an amazing Trail.
Trying to find someone to help me with organizing the ride. I figure we could all head out about 2 when the swap has died down. Here is a time laps of the trail 2 blocks qway.
i cant ride that fast or for that long.
is there a bear stop?

Back