When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I found a Huffy the Wheel.....

-

Gandalf the Gray

'Lil Knee Scuffer
....but it is in rough shape.

I know that they are fairly rare, so would anyone have an idea on its value? I may restore it or else sell outright.

IMG_7862.jpg

IMG_7865.jpg

....but it is in rough shape.

I know that they are fairly rare, so would anyone have an idea on its value? I may restore it or else sell outright.

View attachment 789113

View attachment 789114
I still have the honda, but dad pitched my "WHEEL" when I cut forks off another bike and added them to mine. I've been looking for one ever since.. If you want to sell, or if someone else has a lead let me know.
first wheels 001.jpg

Welcome to The CABE. '68 or '69 ? Honda. Does it still look like that? Hope you find your Wheel.

Welcome to The CABE. '68 or '69 ? Honda. Does it still look like that? Hope you find your Wheel.
Dad bought it for me in June of '69, so I'm assuming '69. Other than the tail light lens and a small rip in the seat, pretty much looks the same and it was used a lot. The "Wheel" was in great shape when he pitched it too, just some scratches on the front forks.

There is a blue Huffy wheel for sale on Ebay with rare plastic steering column.

i just bought the wheel bike about 2 months ago.... a little better shape than yours i gave 225.00 for it... i used to have one...the parts are not cheap ...ive got most of the parts except seat and drag brake cool project...heres a picture of the girls bike for parts

wheel bike.jpg

wheel bike doner.jpg

Back