When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoring my 1940 Elgin with "God Bless America" theme

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Welcome to this forum! Sounds like a great restoration plan and reminds me of my 40-41 sapphire blue with white accents and red pinstriping Hawthorne.....my patriotic, most recent acquisition. Be sure to upload some photos of your bike and good luck with the restoration!
Thanks BB Rider just getting the hang to the forum bud.

Hey Gabriel, the Elgin's looking fantastic! And it seems like it'll be ready to ride on the 4th. Can't wait to see pics of the completed bike! :)

Finally finish my 41' Elgin and never thought it would look so good. good
uploadfromtaptalk1404317341543.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404317354954.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404317385580.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404317341543.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404317354954.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404317385580.jpg

Wow!!

Looks awesome!! Great choice of colors for frame, fenders, coat/skirt guards and tank wrap ties it all together. Also like what you did with the chain guard too. Thanks for posting photos of the project along the way. Ride it with pride!!:cool:

1940 Elgin

Welcome to this forum! Sounds like a great restoration plan and reminds me of my 40-41 sapphire blue with white accents and red pinstriping Hawthorne.....my patriotic, most recent acquisition. Be sure to upload some photos of your bike and good luck with the restoration!

This is what my Elgin restoration project came out looking like...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20140704_084424-1.jpg

Back