When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Info please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rickyd

Wore out three sets of tires already!
IMG_1861.JPG
IMG_1862.JPG
These are sitting in a garage gathering dust but owner is not anxious to sell best photos I could get. He tells me this was the last year for whizzer 54 and motor had roller bearing crank

The black one looks like one of the ones from the 1990s, when someone in California was making new ones for a while.

Like I said, if it had been taken care of and looked real nice then yea, closer to 3000, but he let it go, meaning he didn't care about it. Why should the buyer care about giving him top dollar?

can you guys give me any ideas where to sell this Whizzer? i bought it along with a car and honestly know that i wont enjoy it like others will. Will take offers if you are interested. If you want to see any additional pictures I will take them and post tomorrow. thank you for looking!
8[1].jpg
7[1].jpg
10[1].jpg
11[1].jpg
12[1].jpg
13[1].jpg

Back