When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rat low rider

-

chucksoldbikes

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Suspended
my first rat low rider let me know what u think got to put the chain guard on yet head light and front fender it consists of a hawthorn frame number on the bottom beering bracket is b994802--52 so I guess it is a 1952 let me know I know nothing about hawthorns mountain bike wheels with a Bendix rear hub spooked in it hiawatha tank Schwinn fenders will have road master guard

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

That rear fender is likely going to become an issue when riding....better get good at dodging potholes, craters, and avoiding gravel

my first rat low rider let me know what u think got to put the chain guard on yet head light and front fender it consists of a hawthorn frame number on the bottom beering bracket is b994802--52 so I guess it is a 1952 let me know I know nothing about hawthorns mountain bike wheels with a Bendix rear hub spooked in it hiawatha tank Schwinn fenders will have road master guard

View attachment 811392

View attachment 811393

Cool , how dose she ride?

Back