When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My Little Guys

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Trike.jpg

Hey Shawn, what is the green trike? And was it ever repopped? The reason I ask is I ran across one at a local antique mall that was faded out red and very cool looking like yours, I wanted to get it but other than the faded paint it was in suspiciously nice shape so I didnt take it, thanks

Aaron

Very excellent collection. That Rocket is very interesting with its steerable rear wheels

Hey Shawn, what is the green trike? And was it ever repopped? The reason I ask is I ran across one at a local antique mall that was faded out red and very cool looking like yours, I wanted to get it but other than the faded paint it was in suspiciously nice shape so I didnt take it, thanks

Aaron
Hey Aaron the green trike is a Sky King Jr. They were repo'd both the Jr. and the larger Sky King and you find them easily-they still make them. Once you see a real one they are pretty easy to tell. Look at things like pedals, seat post, and headlight guts--if it don't look 1930s chances are you're looking at a repo. V/r Shawn

Very excellent collection. That Rocket is very interesting with its steerable rear wheels

Thanks the Rocket is a really neat piece and probably one of the nicest originals out there. This little sucker is heavy though! The stoutest of the bunch though is the Taylor. I think they built these for kids that could tear up an anvil! V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn, I definitely think this was a repo, to many shiny pieces and the headlight looked like thin plastic, thanks for the info sir!

Aaron

Back