When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Poll: Why I Won't Buy One of Your Reflectors

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Select one that best applies

• 5. I can't think outside the box.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. They're too expensive.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It seems the Cabe has been running slower than Boris's reflector sales. I would urge all members to buy one of these reflectors so this idiot could use the money to come up with another harebrained [ Having or showing little sense,foolish,a harebrained scheme ] idea.
I'm the one responsible for slowing down the CABE. If 30 members buy 30 of my reflectors, I'll let you have your precious site working at normal speed and never haunt it again with one of my reflector ads!

Last edited:
Maybe you will have better sales if you "patina" [On metal, patina is a coating of various chemical compounds such as oxides, carbonates, sulfides, , a common example of which is rust which forms on iron or steel when exposed to ..]. them.

Boris,this section is for parst,accessories and ephemera. Would you classify your reflectors as ephemera [ something of no lasting significance ] ??

Not the way I meant it, but sure, why not? I don't have anywhere close to 900 in stock, so I guess I'll get busy and start making up some more. Thanks for the push Greg.

Boris,this section is for parst,accessories and ephemera. Would you classify your reflectors as ephemera [ something of no lasting significance ] ??

No.

Boris,now that the economy is good will you be hiring any reflector makers ?

Back