When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If any of you guys are on Facebook check out the new site

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice grab, again I was a few seconds too late. I hit the buy now and it said ENDED. Nice bike, congrats.
Man I saw it I hit buy it now as quick as I could lol I’ve got a seat and original whitewalls for it it must of only been on there for a couple minutes I hope he packs it good he’s not a Bike guy

Man I saw it I hit buy it now as quick as I could lol I’ve got a seat and original whitewalls for it it must of only been on there for a couple minutes I hope he packs it good he’s not a Bike guy

I don't think it was on the a couple of minutes. I saw it I hit Buy It Now but you already had it.

Thanks Jesse how’s it going my man ? Yep original paint it was on eBay for like one minute lol

Tom I'm gonna join the group so I can gawk at some more bikes I cant afford, so if you see an Aaron pop up to join the group it's me.

Thanks
Aaron

Here’s a minty pair of 68 original Orange Krates feb 68 and June 68. Check us out at https://www.facebook.com/groups/1363194367086261/ lots of cool bikes and people Facebooks number one rated schwinn stingray site
BC956233-2A93-4B97-BCAF-BD62D890117A.jpeg

Back