When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
There's a gully in town with a wooden bridge...
IMG_1528.JPG

...and the sun beat down. It got up to 66 degrees today. Whew!
IMG_1532.JPG

"Seein' me and Julio and Coolio down by the school yard!"
These grandkids just won't let me get old. We rode to the school. We rode to the Coast Guard Housing. We rode to the radio station. I can't wait for tomorrow. We're gonna ride to the stables and visit the horses.
IMG_1541.JPG

I rode this one a bit after replacing the sand and gravel in the bottom bracket bearings with grease. 1937 Schwinn. rusted beaten bent and brazed. my buddy owns this and was riding this every day rain or shine for a couple years. now he rides a "late model" with smaller high pressure tires. going to rebuild the hub and add a few spokes to the rear wheel and try to find him some pedals that are not bent.

IMG_6764.JPG

IMG_6776.JPG

Got out on the Ibis>> mtb today early & solo. Rained overnight, returning the perfect single-track climbing & descending conditions. Warm temps @ 7000 feet, and much cooler up high at 10,000 feet for high-rev climbing..
IMG_9794.JPG

IMG_9795.JPG

3+ hrs in the saddle with 3,400 total feet of climbing in a pure, 100% singletrack loop. Tacky and fast everywhere...
IMG_9799.JPG

IMG_9803.JPG

Last edited:
Back