When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
All work and no play...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1532112019278.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1532112019278.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 59
Steve and I rode in to join Tiffany's group this morning. Ended up being a very tiring day between our ride, Tiffany's charge from the top of Alamo Heights through Trinity University to the bottom of Olmos Basin and back, then to Steve's house. Topping it off, Steve put me to work, hauling 3 loads of construction debris from his RV barn project to the city dump. OK, they bought me a great lunch - mahi in the most perfect adobo sauce you've ever tasted - should have aimed the camera.
After Tiffany wore us out halfway, stopped at the mural on St. Mary's Street for a water break.
Got a photo of Tiffany taking a photo of the group.
YWYjcer.jpg

but they wouldn't sit still for me - everyone wanted to get the ride going
nzC1Iax.jpg

I was on my '74 Raleigh (far left) - standing far right, John has a beautiful titanium Lemond
h4YbFwK.jpg

back to Trinity U and a water and catch-up break at the highest point around (before dropping down into Olmos Basin, and then back up...)
Tnpo73C.jpg

and the rude statue
ExfEt5B.jpg

Last edited:
Back