When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sunday's Show and Tell...8/5/18

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jd56

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
August already!
Where did the summer go?

Let's see what relics you've found from the past week.
Whether it be bike related or not. Please, include pictures as we do love pictures.

Found this 60s Flightliner, not that I need it.
Does have the springer front fork.
Believe it or not, it's got to go.

dfdb0b69d097d3201d06611e3743cb39.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My rarest find in a while. May 1963 Stingray. Some of you may of already seen it posted in Stingray Muscle bike. Bought from the original owner. I didn't even have time to enjoy it. A member offered me a price that I was very happy with. It is sold.

SANY0128.JPG

Weather here has been miserable for about the last 8 months. Day after day, weed after week in incessent high winds. Many days of wind in excess of 20mph with gusts up to 40. Last week it was nothing but rain, rain, and more rain. Two nights ago we got 5 inches in about 8 hours and that's not counting the coninuous heavy rains for the two prior weeks. Depris everwhere, roads closed, etc. I don't mind a little rain, but monsoon downpours and winds that blow you into traffic are just too much so when I saw this at a yard sale for $5 I couldn't pass it up. Timer, resistance control, and speedo didn't work but I fixed them and have aleady used it 5 times this past week when the weather prohibited riding.

Not nearly as much fun as being on the road but at least I got some exercise. Serial number indicates made in 1973, so I guess you could say it got a makeover for it's 45th birthday.

e3x.jpg

Cool, that piece caught my eye right away. I was wondering what all the holes were.

Weather here has been miserable for about the last 8 months. Day after day, weed after week in incessent high winds. Many days of wind in excess of 20mph with gusts up to 40. Last week it was nothing but rain, rain, and more rain. Two nights ago we got 5 inches in about 8 hours and that's not counting the coninuous heavy rains for the two prior weeks. Depris everwhere, roads closed, etc. I don't mind a little rain, but monsoon downpours and winds that blow you into traffic are just too much so when I saw this at a yard sale for $5 I couldn't pass it up. Timer, resistance control, and speedo didn't work but I fixed them and have aleady used it 5 times this past week when the weather prohibited riding.

Not nearly as much fun as being on the road but at least I got some exercise. Serial number indicates made in 1973, so I guess you could say it got a makeover for it's 45th birthday.

View attachment 848243Nice!
When the weather gets better, you can convert it into one of these, and still go out for a ride.
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Back