When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pee. Wee's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

b 17 fan

Finally riding a big boys bike
Has anyone here recreated pee wee hermans bike? I think it would be fun if it wouldn't get out of hand

Our best X1 belongs to member @abe lugo
He may have some "Hard to find" parts as well.
Pic of His for reference.
attachment.jpg

there is a thread on the therpf.com on how to build it, the thread got out of hand. I bailed. I no longer sell any parts.
In fact everyone wants the tiger head and whomever sells it charges a bunch for it, I had a good deal on kits a while back ago. Either way you need to get the rest of the bike done, then add the finally touches.

and the the rest of you. I'm always saying this, like it or not, Im sure that movie helps bring back the affinity for vintage bikes to some people. Otherwise you'd be mostly be a small group of dying collectors, it brings new people to the hobby and it is what it is.

Last edited:
That movie is a classic, and still makes me laugh, so even though I have no desire to try and recreate Pee Wee's Big Adventure, I would never begrudge someone from trying.
If you think it would be fun, I say, go for it!
Don't hesitate to ask questions, and follow the path that other like minded collectors have laid out for you.
Their good work was not in vain.

Go for it if you like the bike.I find that fewer people remember the bike.It is fading into history like Pee Wee has.My grand kids and their friends have no idea what the bike was all about

Back