When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I got this here bike it is a huffy American Thunderbird the tire width is 2 and 1.75 one serial number we found on the back fork was 6 h 1 84550

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

saundersjason

On Training Wheels
I know it is a huffy American Thunderbird but I'm trying to figure out exactly what year was built what model everything so somebody knows please help thank you very much and how much is it worth again the serial number is 6h184550 it also appears to have a headlight on the front of it cuz there's a switch on the right hand side

15354479198691859033139.jpg

15354479721401181688992.jpg

15354480204631368910547.jpg

It is not high on the collectable side.Plus to find some of the parts it needs may cost as much as it is worth.Maybe a $50 bike in that shape

That was difficult to read. Punctuation does wonders.
I agree with Shawn and Vince, it's about a $50 bike. Not highly collectible, but it's a good starter bike for someone who is new to the hobby to learn how to take it apart, service and reassemble.
I WILL PAY YOU $50.00 [email protected] was made in 1966,cell#4077475190.i live in lakewood,ohio

@BILCLOWN, the person that posted this bike was a one time poster looking for info and has not been back on this site sense that day more than 2 years!

Back