When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What bike did you ride today?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Any body want to ride Labor Day?;)
Happy Memorial Day!
On my first ride of the day with @tripple3
My 1936 Electric about 25 Miles
7AA14A34-3171-4D30-8AA6-39605CBBC0F1.jpeg
58A690C6-51C2-47F0-850F-E813AB35B80A.jpeg
38DA8AB6-17F5-45CB-97A7-B6165EDB90CB.jpeg
F9DD73FF-872C-4116-A7DA-1D8D99D16E8B.jpeg
98F0088B-AEAC-4E90-9F16-090ED860B7AE.jpeg

I really like this billboard ....

I understand, I know more Morris Dancers than you can beat with a morris stick or gag with their hanky. They're thick as pagans on the Salisbury solstice around here. All in black? Looks like the White Rats Morris in San Francisco who sew bells to their skin for dancing...more beer PLEASE!

Ended back in Wallingford and took in some of the dancing at the 'Bunkfest', I'm not sure quite how to explain English traditional dance.....
wp_20180901_15_50_07_pro-4-jpg.jpg

I just put a chainwheel like that on a bike yesterday.is it original to Elgins? Is a flat disc or. does the. Chainwheel have a boss where it connects to the crank

I could have rode my bike yesterday. But when I removed chainwheel I discovered my stock of Schwinn BB parts was depleted. Iwas fitting 36 hockey guard + tried to put similar chainring as shown. Too bad the crank that was on it was bent - wrong TPI. etc.... the one shown here i$nt flat. The 1 I put on bike had a circular boss at crank area and had the outer teeth sat in a "relief".

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1536001597642.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1536001597642.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
I just put a chainwheel like that on a bike yesterday.is it original to Elgins? Is a flat disc or. does the. Chainwheel have a boss where it connects to the crank

It is a little-seen 1930's Schwinn ring from what I have heard. The 52t equiv. sprocket is dead flat and very thick. Autocycle maybe. It may also have been on a few others. It is "drilled" for one-piece cranks but has larger-than-normal holes for both the chain-wheel center and the drive pin hole(further from center than normal) . Have not found the correct crank for it yet. I have this one rigged for the 33' crank arms that I am using here. Secret design...:laughing:

Last edited:
Back